Re: Re[2]: [ST] National Ride or rides?

On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 11:38  AM, Steven Kohlscheen wrote:
> Damn, now you had to go asking technical questions :)  Blake is really
> the
> one who started the yahoo page, I may have overstepped letting it out
> in
> public.  I will have to defer to him.  I know not everyone signed up
> is an
> organizer right now.

The email list/website Steven referred to is only for those who have
expressed an interest in serving as a Rallye Coordinator.

If anyone wishes to serve as a rallye coordinator, please contact me
directly.

Proposed rallyes will always be described in the TSRA newsletter, and
(eventually [sigh]) the website.
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
President, TSRA