From: Rod Brown [mailto:rodneybrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 8:22 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] New Can

Stopped in my local dealer (less than a mile from my house) and he had the
Triumph Carbon Fiber can for my '02 at a good price (guy ordered it and did
not buy) so I bought it.  I really like the sound and performance, but I
have some questions.

With the stock can I would get 50-55mpg.  The worst I ever got was 46 when I
was breaking it in and it jumped up into the low fifties at the first
service.  My first tank on the new can was 42mpg and the last two were
47/48.   The dealer did put in a new tune.   The exit hole on the can is
black indicating more richness than stock.

Does this sound similar to anyone else who made the switch?   Are there any
tune tweaks that I should be looking at?

Thanks,
Rod

*