Re: [ST] dilemma

Hermys Cycle in Port Clinton, PA supposedly just got a blue one in. www.hermys.com.

> I am querying the group to see, given the need to walk away from their
> current ST, What would you do?

Given that my riding habits are mostly Sport and very little Touring, I'd probably consider a Daytona 955i. I'm hoping it gets major update for 2005. A Speed Triple with a quarter fairing and clip-ons might be cool too.

Non-Triumph options I've day-dreamed about include Suzuki SV1000S, Kawasaki ZRX-1200R (if they'd put that motor in a modern, lightweight chassis), a Buell XB12R and an updated Yamaha FZ-1 (maybe in 2005).

All in all I'm pretty happy with my RS and would consider it again if the price was right. I'm doing some suspension work this winter, so I'm looking forward to a much improved ride next year.

Garry