[ST] Short Question

Hi all,

With any luck I will be taking delivery of my 2001 BRG Sprint ST on
Sunday.  I have always liked the design, and after one test ride I was
hooked.

But I do have one question/issue:  I am short, 5'4" to be precise.  I do
have fairly long arms and legs for my height.  My inseam on most pants
is ~30".  I weigh 120lbs (w/o gear).  I can touch the ground on the ST
with both feet, but not comfortably.  I am planning to shorten the
distance to the ground by changing and/or replacing the seat, and am
looking for advice.

I would appreciate any advice or opinions on Corbin, Sargent, Seat Works
(of Sacramento, CA), or other seat manufacturers or modifiers especially
as it relates to lowering the Sprint's seat.  And any advice for a short
Sprint rider would be great.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,
Neal