Re: [ST] Short Question

All,

Thanks for the great responces.  I do have fairly tall boots as well,
Daytonas.

Bill,

You mention that you have a modified seat.  Who modified it?  Are you
happy with the results?

Colt,

I am hesitant to modify the height of the rear suspension without
modifing the height of the front.  Have others made this mod
successfully (without affecting handling)?

Regards,
Neal