Re: [ST] Short Question

> I am hesitant to modify the height of the rear suspension without
> modifing the height of the front.  Have others made this mod
> successfully (without affecting handling)?

Neal,
If you lower the rear of the bike, you can raise the forks in the
triple clamps an equivalent distance (within reason) and maintain
steering geometry.  Mine are raised 12mm to compensate for my
straight-up riding position.

Beware of lowering the rear by counter-rotating the chain's eccentric
adjuster, as this may cause the chain to rub on the underside of the
swingarm.
- --
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST