Re: [ST] Short Question

> But I do have one question/issue:  I am short, 5'4" to be precise.  I do
> have fairly long arms and legs for my height.  My inseam on most pants
> is ~30".  I weigh 120lbs (w/o gear).  I can touch the ground on the ST
> with both feet, but not comfortably.  I am planning to shorten the
> distance to the ground by changing and/or replacing the seat, and am
> looking for advice.

Neal:
I know that Corbin seats are usually lower than stock.  I have a 30" inseam
and the stock seat is fine.
Maybe you should ride it a while before making the switch.  You may save
some money.

> I would appreciate any advice or opinions on Corbin, Sargent, Seat Works
> (of Sacramento, CA)

I live in the Sacramento area and I have never heard of Seat Works.

- -- George Cope
    Roseville, CA
    '99 ST Midnight