Re: [ST] Just Joined

> Welcome aboard Mark. If you like the bike now, just wait for it to break
in.
> It gets better and better every time you get on it.

This is very true. If the tranny feels a bit stiff now, don't sweat it. It
WILL get smooth. My 02 RS (same engine) was pretty stiff shifting and made
lots of clunks. Things were much better by 3K miles and it's pretty much
snick-snick now at 9300 miles. Welcome to the list. Lots of good people/info
here...

BTW, if you want to get some miles on your bike, next weekend looks to be
nice here in western PA. I know one of the GTR guys (Dad, very very quick in
the twisties) is planning on heading into WV. I'm betting some of the local
RAT pack guys will be out as well, myself included, if I can get new rubber
on the bike this week. Check out the RAT pack web page for ideas on some
nice roads (www.pghratpack.com).

Garry