Re: [ST] Stalling at Low RPM

Sounds familiar to problems I had with my RS; while it took
$2000 to fix it, the primary problems were the throttle
position sensor, the crank position sensor, and the idle
stepper motor housing, which was cracked and leaking air
into the intake path, air that the ECM didn't know about and
could not adjust the fuel mixture to compensate. Ultimately,
it was also determined that the throttle bodies were also
leaking.

- -Keith
'00 RS