[ST] Stalling

My 2000 ST also had nearly the same problem it would stall infrequently at stops or on accleration. My fix was to take it to the dealer and there the mechanics test was to quickly rev the motor and it would stumble slightly. I was told this was his test to determine that the computer needed the tune to be reset. Quick and easy fix and cost was 0 to me.

2000 ST
1988 K75
1966 BSA Lightning

John Martinez
Chico, CA.
- --
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Search Smarter - get the new eXact Search Bar for free!
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/