Re: [ST] Latest SPEEDTV offering

Well, Leezzsee, is "Speed Racer" on 2 wheels, or four???  Hmmmm, cage.  I
hate to say this and I have never wanted to spout divisive rhetoric <g>, but
it really comes down to................ US vs. THEM !!!!!

~They~ have NEVER liked us.  Face the facts, the car crowd (Speed TV) only
tolerated us because they thought they could make a buck on us.  As soon as
they found out a freakin' third rate CARTOON (from the 60's!!!! No less),
drew a bigger audience than quality M/C programming, from their mullet
wearin' AC/DC listenin' Bud drinkin' pork chop eatin' Terminator III
watchin' wife-beater wearin' AUDIENCE..........then we were toast.

You think every car driving yahoo is out to get you on the road??(they are)
  Well the same thing applies to the media as well, be it newspapers,
networks or cable.  They hate us, they always have, because we represent a
freedom/danger/performance ratio that they cannot accept.

happy trails,

steve duncan
dallas, tejas

(p.s.  I watched the original "speed racer" toons in the 60's and thought he
was a pussy even then)