[ST] Re: ST post

Chuck,
We'll be glad to have you along.  Watch this space for periodic
updates.

On the 'can't post' issue.  Is it possible you haven't re-registered
since you switched over to comcast from attbi?
Cheers,
Rick

> Hi, saw you're post about riding in NoCal, looks great to me. I
currently live in SLC, Utah, but have lived in Eureka, Orleans, and
Redding. I would be very interested in joining you guys for this ride.
I (not sure why) can't post to the digest, hope you don't mind me
pinging you direct.
> I have been threatening Mike Benzon about this for a couple years
now....looks like 2004 is the year.