[ST] Real <proven> benefits of triumph performance exhaust?

Hello everyone,

I'm considering adding the Triumph accessory
performance exhaust (stainless) to my 2002 Sprint RS.
I know I will realize a weight savings.  But with a
ECU remap from a triumph dealer, does anyone have any
dyno charts(before/after) of the effects of the
exhaust and remap?  I've heard rumor that it adds
torque down low, but can't confirm that.  Or does
someone just some numbers?

Also, does the dealer have the ability to tune the ECU
for an aftermarket exhaust?  I figure u'd need the
tune-boy to setup an aftermarket exhaust where Triumph
has not provided a tune for it specifically.  And
would there be a significant price increase over a
regular Tune remap for a Triumph accessory exhaust?

Thanks,

Bryce