Re: [ST] interchangable non triumph parts

This is from an earlier post by Rick in Oregon.

> I don't know of any alternatives to the Triumph fuel filter,

though there

> must be someone out there who has researched this.

Sorry I missed this thread earlier.  BMW part #16 14 2 325 859
at ~$15 is an exact replacement for our pricey Triumph 1240850
filter.

I've had one in my bike for almost 8k miles.

- --
HTH,
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST