[ST] Blue Flame

In a message dated 11/25/03 10:03:32 PM, owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I don't believe there is much, if any, difference between

any of the three. The stainless aftermarket can looks

exactly like the stock can; the CF can is just a CF wrap

around a stainless can, so there's no weight saving there.

If you want serious weight saving, you would probably be

better off looking at some can other than one from Triumph. >>

Such as my double outlet titanium (feather-light) and rather noisy Blue Flame
muffler, with connecting pipe for the ST. Pristine. Will sacrifice for less
than half price, at $200 USD plus shipping from San Diego. Dave Collins
(619)297-5749