Re: [ST] Real <proven> benefits of triumph performance exhaust?

Haven't seen any comments on degreeing in the cams which can make a
difference.  There was an article on t595.net but that section is pay
per view or sumsuch now.  I tried to back door access it through Wayne
McDonald's website http://www.tuneboy.com.au/ but that link seems to
be dead.

I recently updated my original tune with the latest one [18?] but snow
and then family matters have kept me from riding much lately.  It's
definately stronger in the low & mid range to the point that I may
switch back from the 17t to the 18t countershaft sprocket.

The price of new tune downloads from dealers varys.  Our dealer
provides them for free if you purchased your bike there.  Since I was
working for them at the time and got a killer below cost deal on the
bike, I quietly charged myself for 1/2 hour of shop time.
- --
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST  blueish & stealthy