[ST] ST Bars on RS

Hello All:
	Strikes me if you modify your bike to be more
like an ST, then you are going to have the seating
position closer to that of the ST. The RS fairing
won't do much good for you now that you're in a
more upright position....it's narrower and lower
than that of the ST.  Seems that you'll be making
mods so your bike will be more like an ST. Why not
ride the ST and get all the benefits that come
with it?
	Now that Triumph has taken the RS out of
production, factory custom & aftermarket parts and
support are going to become scarce. (There aren't
a lot of RS's on the road. The bike was not a
marketing success.)
	I have used the Saeng edging on a previous bike
(Moto Guzzi) and it worked well. Fitted on a
taller windscreen it might help with your
windblast issues.
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Blue ST (30.3K miles)
Philadelphia