From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
DStra22485@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 8:51 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] ST bars

I just put some ST handlebars on my '00 RS and took a short ride. Feels
like
they'll be much more comfortable on a long ride. Has anyone else tried
this
conversion? The riding position is more upright now, and therefore I'm
feeling
the windblast hit right at the shoulders and up into my helmet. Does
anyone
make a taller windscreen for the RS? Anyone tried "stealth-edging" from
Saeng? Thanks,

Dave S.
'00 Sprint RS brgm

*   *