Re: [ST] ST bars

>>  Or you could learn to use your abdominal muscles to support your body,
like
> your supposed to, instead of leaning on your hands/the wind. ;)<<

Oh you are so right, but guess what else gets a workout supporting your abs?
your legs, that's right, it's not just your abs, it's your legs as well.
And, if you have a bad knee, it becomes very uncomfortable. But in my
experience, the shorter windscreen allows me to distribute support in a much
more equal plan, (arms, legs, abs and what ever else is supporting me (my
butt).
Mike Benzon
Burney CA