[ST] Is there anyone at the helm of this ship

What is going on with this web site? Is anyone updating it, maintaining it?
Archives have been out of commission for a year or so, I am not aware of any
changes or updates. Perhaps someone is working very hard at keeping this
board running and I just don't realize their efforts. If there isn't anyone
at the helm, what can we do about it? It seems to me there are plenty of
talented individuals among us who can and are willing to step up to the
plate.  Most of us seldom go to the web site because we view our messages
from our personal mail boxes.
Do we need to restart a new web site and re-gather.
Mike Benzon
Burney CA