Re: [ST] SSS-RS

Hi All

I went back and talk to the sales guy today. He said
that the RS has been in phase out mode for a year or
two and that this year they where not going to be
offered in the US, but they ended up with enough to
send one to each dealer that wanted one. The one they
have is a SSSA. And it is a 2004. And this is supposed
to be the last year. According to him.

Ride safe.......and warm.
Martin
01 ST
79 HD (still in shop week 3)

- --- Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays