RE: [ST] Re:Bringing Bikes to Japan

G'day Matt and welcome,

I'm also a member of netrider / MRA egroups and I had been meaning to welcome you to the Triumph fold and suggest this list. I bought my 02 Sprint RS as my first big bike after owning a 98 Across, and it also leaked initially but has been excellent since.

The RS has performed admirably in the last week, as I have done nearly 3000km touring Tasmania with 8 mates from the mainland. It kept up remarkably well with the following bikes:
03 and 04 GSXR 1000
02 R1
Hayabusa
2 SV 650S's
Suzuki Across
Ford Falcon!

If anyone on the list is ever coming down this way, let me know and I can recommend some awesome roads, all built by the Hydro corporation and seldom used by any vehicles.

Cheers
Stuart Anderson
02 Acidic Yellow Sprint RS
Launceston, Tasmania