[ST] Auxilliary Power Socket for RS

Is there any particular reason that the auxilliary power socket is not shown
as an accessory for the RS?  Perhaps the half-faring is in the way?

I see in the 2003 catalogue that it is only offered for the Daytona,
Speedmaster/America, and the Bonneville, and the part number is different
for each model (as might be expected).

I checked an older accessory catalogue and noticed that the auxilliary power
socket IS listed for the RS, and the part number is A9938014 (different than
all the others).

In the absence of better information, I therefore assume that its absence in
the current catalogue is an oversight.