[ST] [spam] Stuff for Sale

OK, it's make room and raise money for the new MZ time; so -

We will be selling in the next month or so, all FOB Torrance, CA:

1995 Triumph Speed Triple. Ohlins, Racetech, Arrow. 42,000 miles, excellent
condition. Asking $3,750.

2000 Suzuki GS500E. L-P bikini fairing, rejetted, new tires, chain. Not
sure about price but probably right around $2,000 (has been tossed, lightly
but fixed)

1992 FT500 Ascot(s) - 3 of them, one racebike, one streetbike with some
street parts taken off, one 'barn bike, plus boxes and boxes of Ascot parts
including a new racing exhaust. 1st $1,000 takes all. C'mon, someone could
make serious $$ parting these out. My teenager is just too lazy...

In addition, my old Aerostich Roadcrafter, size 46R, gently faded red
(instant biker cred!), one rip in a thigh seam. Included armor but no back
or hip protector. Pictures at www.danziger.org/stich.html. Asking $275
firm.

I may also sell for the Valentine One/Legal Speeding HUD combo that saved
us thousands on the New Mexico trip, if I can get $475.00 for both.

We also have a bicycle trailer (holds two small kids) by cannondale -
asking $75, and a follow-along bike (kid's half bike that attaches to a
parent's bike) also $75.00.

MracD