Re: [ST] Ooops..Fittings

On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 06:51  PM, Jim Schroeder wrote:
> Now that I have the Bride Stripped Bare to replace the sender, where
> can I
> find the S.S. fuel fittings you folks were talking up a couple weeks
> ago?

As someone else already posted, you can buy a complete set. If you want
individual pieces, you can order from CalTriumph up my way in Mountain
View. They only sell replacement elbow fittings, not the female ends,
but they have them in both 1/4" and 3/8". Each bike is different, so
you'll have to pull your original plastic fittings and measure them
first before you know what size they are.

	California Triumph
	http://www.caltriumph.com/
	650-966-1183
- --