RE: [ST] Gas fittings

<<
Guys - is it worth it to get a bulk order together? I'm intending to buy a
set of metal ones...

Marc D

The only problem with this plan is, consistancy in the fittings from year to
year.  It is my understanding that a few years are one diameter pipe, and a
few years are another.  If you do a bulk purchase, make sure to get a bulk
price on Vitron o-rings too.  Most of these metal connectors don't come with
gas resistant o-rings.  BTW, I'd be in for buying a set in a group purchase.
Better to have them and never use them than not have and need them.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen