[ST] SpeedBleeder Discount

I spoke to the "boss" of KSM Enterprises about offering SpeedBleeders at a
discount to the ST List-members. KSM is a small garage-run business that
specializes supplying parts and trick bits for the venerable CB400F.  Kevin
agreed to extend a discount for ST list-members if they purchased 3
stainless steel SpeedBleeders (two for the front, one for the rear) as a
set.  The regular steel SpeedBleeders have almost no markup, so no discount
will be offered.  If someone really wants them, and they want them in
quantity (6 or more), e-mail me and I can try to work something out for you.

One of our fine list members is trying out a set for me to be sure they fit
fine. Although the application chart says they will fit, I want to be sure
before we send any out en mass.  Once he has confirmed the fit, they will be
available to start shipping.  I will follow up with a confirmation of fit to
the group, or you can place your order now on this page and they will ship
as soon as I hear back from the tester:

http://www.eaglescall.com/KSM/triumphsbk.html

Paypal, check or money order are accepted.  If using anything other than
paypal, send Kevin an e-mail (orderinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and be sure to
specify that you're ordering for an ST/RS and that you are a ST list member.
Also, be sure to deny any knowledge of Peckham...