[ST] Waco Rat Raid

Fellow Listers,

Mark Andrews of the Euro Shop of Waco, asked me to spread the word that they
are hosting a Rat Raid on Friday and Saturday October 10th and 11th.

I know it is short notice, and many have already made plans.  I myself have
Texas/OU events scheduled so I cannot make it.

The Euro Shop is located at 1524 South Interstate 35, Waco, Texas 76706.
Their phone number is (254) 757-2453.  Their email is
euroshopofwaco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a little background on these guys.  They have been selling Triumph,
Ducati, and Aprilia for years and recently took over the old Harley-Davidson
dealership building right next to the highway.  Imagine my surprise when I
was driving down to Austin and saw the biggest damn Triumph sign ever
towering over the highway!  It is bigger than the Harley sign at the new
dealership three miles down the road.

Anyway, Mark showed me around the shop.  Big, nice, clean, tons of
merchandise, and parts.  He says his inventory is usually 65 to 70 bikes and
it sure looked it.  He had everything in the Triumph, Ducati, and Aprilia
line including a MHE900 Ducati (I think I got the number right) and a new
Mille R.  He also does customizing.  They had a Harley softail stripped down
in the back to use for comparison purposes against the modified Bonnies and
Speedmasters as well as to help generate ideas.  He and his son race as
well.  They had a Daytona 600 in the back being race prepped for a run at
Crescent Race Track.

I really wish I could go down and support them, but I will have to settle
for getting out the word and hoping some of you can participate.  The plan
is to make this raid a good combination of social and riding, like the TSRA
events.  The area around Waco has some really good roads as well.  You're
not too far from Austin!