[ST] Need a Rear wheel

I hit a blob on the interstate while in a curve at night.  My rear wheel has
a serious dent and scrape.  (Missed the front.)  It looks like a front wheel
would look if you hit a curb really hard but only one side.  The wheel is
splayed open all the way down to where it makes a 90 degree and becomes
flat, plus there is a bulge on the inside of the rim.

The tire is trashed, too.  Brand spanking new BT 020.  It has a cut place
about the size of an pencil eraser head on the sidewall.  You can pull the
sidewall back and stare at the cords.  Also, looks like a small piece of
glass may be embedded in the tire tread with only the top of it showing.

Sooo, guess I'll get a new rear wheel.  I'll be calling some of the salvage
yards that are listed in the back of the motorcycle rags, checking on eBay,
that sort of thing.  Any other ideas?  Plus, I'll call the Triumph dealers
and ask them, of course.  I expect a new wheel would be very costly,
however.

Any other ideas/recommendations?

Grounded, but thankful!
James