Re: [ST] Went to repace fuel fittings and....

One thing I found out while fixing a jaguar once, was that the "house
of hose" kind of places, any decent size town has one. Like one called
EVCO we have here in town, usually had or could make any kind fitting,
hose or combination.  And I mean ANY kind.  even if it was a metal and
rubber combo one, that the dealer wanted $300 for, they would take the
broken one and re- build it for $50. You can find these kind of places
listed under hydraulics usually, and they service mostly construction
equipment, semis, and aircraft, so bike or car stuff is a no brainer
for them.