Re: [ST] SpeedBleeder Discount Update: Size

Thanks for taking the trouble to check everything.
I'll order a set. I had them on my previous bike and
they work wonder.
Jean Doublet "Chase Dawg" 99 ST
(You have a 103 SP ? Wow !! I had one of these 30
years ago...)

=====
Jean "Chase Dawg" Doublet
Sprint ST 99