From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike
Benzon
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 7:49 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Hello everyone

Dave
It is fun to see someone excited about their new ST such as yourself. I
remember the day as though it was yesterday. It sounds like you may be new
or returning to motorcycles, if so, be very careful and respectful of the
powerful machine you are riding. You have plenty of time to learn, so don't
press yourself with too much speed. And most of all remember that no sees
you on the road, so ride like they don't.
If I am speaking out of turn, forgive me.

Mike Benzon