From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin
Liske
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2003 11:04 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Hello everyone

David,

Are you the guy that bought that silver ST out from under Saturday
morning?

If so, boy, you had a big grin when you got off yer test ride.

I had the shop order a BRG ST which should arrive by the end of the week.
Whoopee!

RIP '99 Black ST

Kevin Liske
Adapt and Overcome

   "The West won the world not by the superiority
    of its ideas or values or religion but rather by
    its superiority in applying organized violence.
    Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners
    never do."