Re: [ST] Race Tech Cartridge Emulators

> Maybe this goes without saying, but change the fluid and get some springs
> that are matched to your weight.
Mark,
Like you, I guage how well my bike is handling by how it goes through
downhill turns. Right now the bike does that real well but as you say it
does need a better spring match to my weight (235).  My ST handles so much
better than my previous bike that it has taken me almost 6K miles to
actually see that there was room for improvement.  The main area that I'm
looking to improve on is what I can only describe as a hard edge bump.  You
just get this "bang" through the bars when hit these sharp bumps.  When I
put the RT's in my old bike they just disappeared.   In my opinion, the
damper rod has a real tough time dealing with that sort of thing where the
emulators can do a good job of flowing more oil when it needs to.

My biggest problem is to make sure I get the right part numbers for springs
and emulators from Race Tech.  Just don't want to take the forks apart and
find that things don't fit.
Thanks,
Rod