Re: [ST] Emulators?

<<
Howdy,

I too have questions regarding suspension.  What specifically is the problem
with the stock suspension?  Are those who have made mods small guys, big
guys?  Sorry if these are stupid questions, but messing with the suspension
scares me as i completely ignorant on this subject.

Chuck

I am a, er, mildly agressive rider(no snickering in the back there) so when
I really started to jel with the bike I found the front suspension rather
week, and the brake dive was unacceptable too me.  So that was my main
motivation behind the upgrade.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen