[ST] Morning insult

This morning after the effects of new medication finally allowing me to
return to my trusty steed Merlin I set off for work.
The tank was dry so I stopped at my near 7-11 and filled up. Inside to pay
and a fellow probably in his mid thirties said "Hey guy why does that
crotch rocket sound like a Harley".
What!
"Your crotch rocket sounds great man, just like a Harley".
I explained it wasn't a crotch rocket but a Triumph sport touring
motorcycle and let it go.
When I was mounting back up he walked up and started asking questions and
commented that it sure was pretty and asked if it was brand new. Nope, I
said January 19, 1999. Wow, he said and then again commented on how great
the sound was.
I drove off after saying thanks wondering whether to be insulted or not :-)
At the front gate a new security guard about seventy made me stop
completely and then said "Triumph, I didn't know they still made them". A
two minute speech on Triumph and as I pulled away he said "Nice bike".
Overall, a good morning.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"