Re: [ST] Winter Gloves (UK)

John,

Don't know where you're located, but several local PA (US) dealers stock
the Widder and Gerbing heated m/c gloves.  Gerbing's are full-leather
shell, Widder's (which can be successfully machine-dried) are Thinsulated
fabric w/leather palms.  Here are links: http://www.widder.com/
http://www.gerbing.com/

I'm told that the large outdoor/sportsman suppliers like Cabela's carry a
cheaper version (not so m/c-specifically designed, not sure about hard
wiring into electrical circuits or available rheostats).

Mike