[ST] Pipeline Exhaust

Eric,

You wrote:

I still haven't been able to find any information on the Web about the
Pipeline system.  Who are the suppliers for this system?

Eric Mann
RAT Member #117196
Rennlist Member # 030218-2755
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx
'01 Triumph Sprint ST
'95 Ford F-150 4x4

Well, I contacted the individual who actually was manufacturing the Pipeline
exhausts.  I got his name from David Viosca and off the ST website.  It took
a few days for him to respond to me, but he finally informed me that he is
no longer making the exhaust systems.  I believe his work situation had
changed and he no longer had access to the machines needed to perform the
bending etc.  He also told me that he no longer had the spare time to spend
making the exhausts.

Sorry, it looks like the PowerMax system is the only one readily available
for the ST.  But hey, it does have cans that can disassemble and be
re-packed, and it works with the hard bags.  I would have bought it myself
and already have it installed, but I wrecked my Corvette and, well . . .
that's a story that is too sad and expensive to relive again.  Oh well,
maybe next year.

Manuel
2001 BRG ST
Plano, Texas