[ST] GenMar Risers & Throttle Cable

Anyone else have difficulty with the throttle cable being too short/tight
after installing the GenMar risers?

Mine was so tight when turning the bars hard to the right after the risers
were installed that it broke the little throttle cable tube coming out of the
housing, and now I've re-routed the cable over the top of the bars it was
under, so it's not as tight, but where it is now, it could theoretically hang
up on the ignition switch, so I'm told I should replace it with a longer cable
that can be routed through the correct location.

Sooo, long and short is, does anyone know of a longer cable I could install
from a different Triumph model that would fit, or a longer third party
throttle cable offering?

 -- Jim (Black 2000 ST in Grenada Hills, CA)