RE: [ST] Need a Rear wheel

Greets All,

As promised, this is a follow-up to let everyone know how my little wheel
escapade went down.

I received a short but great recommendation from Joe Acampora to check with
Baxter Cycles.  The owner, Kevin, gave me great, I mean really great
service.  In short order, we agreed on parts and price Friday afternoon.
Once we did that, Kevin got off the phone and made quick haste to remove
said wheel (and tire!) and UPS it to me by 2nd day delivery.  I got it just
in time to take it to my dealer AND order clutch parts (yes, I trashed my
clutch) AND get all installed just in time to ride away from the dealer to
almost 1,300 miles of weekend fun on the road.

I want to give a big pat on the back to Kevin for helping me out so much.  I
even asked him if he had anything else I could buy from him because he gave
me such a good service and good deal on the wheel.  He said if I wanted the
wheel he needed to get off the phone!  Cracked me up!  He's a good guy and
really went all out to remove the wheel from his totaled 2002 Sprint ST demo
bike (only had 300 miles on it) and drive said wheel and tire 30 miles? to
the nearest town to flag down a UPS truck to get the wheel on its way.  Now
that's service!  One man's loss is another's gain.  It went both ways this
time.

Well, my old wheel is finally on its way back to Kevin.  If I ever get to
Iowa I will definitely stop in and say hi.  Thanks loads, Kevin.  And thank
YOU Joe for recommending him.

May everyone have a most blessed and safe weekend!
James