[ST] UGGGGGH!!!

I tested my protective clothing this morning in Southern Ca. Came around an
off ramp from the freeway, and it was covered in anti-freeze. I noticed the
'sheen' on the road but hit it before I could get slowed, rear wanted to
come around the front.

Luckily I made it through with only a sore butt, the bike did not make it so
clean. The two other cars that slid on by my head (about 5 feet away) did
not make it through either.

The right side is really scratched up, yet does not appear to be any
cracking in the fiberglass. The right side bag popped off, but I believe it
took a hit and saved my leg as we both went down. The GenMar riser bolts
bent, along with the brake handle, but I believe the clip-on bars themselves
are straight.

I need some replacement parts. Anyone have any leads on replacement right
sides? I do not know if a body shop would be able to fix the scratches and
match the Sapphire Blue paint. If not, I need to a good shop to purchase new
parts through. The bag itself seems to be ok, the bracket is bent in a
little, but the outside paint is of course in bad shape.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank GOD I was wearing a good leather
jacket and gloves. They were scuffed up a little, but no tears at all. Jeans
are really grimy but pulled through also.

Derek
Scratched up '00 ST