Re: [ST] UGGGGGH!!!

At 03:25 27/10/03, you wrote:
>Derek,
>
>Sorry to hear about your get-off; the best news is that you
>are OK.  As for replacement parts, someone on the list
>posted this link a while back:
>
>http://www.sprintmanufacturing.co.uk/

Another two sites in the UK definitely worth calling are:

Sandy at http://www.triumph-ant.co.uk. Very helpful, good service but I
don't know if he can ship overseas. Worth emailing to try though.

Paul at http://www.lynxmotorcycles.com - Unfortunately, he doesn't provide
a email link because he gets so many calls. I do not know if he ships to
the US, but he does generally have a *lot* of good quality panels. I've
dealt with him and can recommend him. As a matter of fact, even when the
original panel got stolen / went missing - he sourced another, and sent me
that panel together with some cash back as he reckoned it wasn't as good as
the one he'd originally sent.

Good hunting,

Stephen McS.