RE: [ST] RE: Winter Gloves (UK)

> Follow
>     Technology -> Strint ST -> Heated grips
> on the site below for an explanation.

Thanks Keyth.

Interesting infos on your site. I've searched on ST unofficial site when I had to install grips, but yours is electrical clearer. I remember I have visited your site about suspension mods, but it seemed I miss the heated grips section.

I know now I'd better have to cross my hands every 10mn to keep them warm ;)

It's my second winter with the heated grips. Those I fitted on a Daytona 1200 where more regular (left/right) and I think warmer (but I have taken some years more since).

upto 0°C, even with little pain in my fingers, things are Ok. below, it's harder (I have 2*1 hour of commuting).

Pascal Auger
'00 silver Daytona 955
'01 blue Sprint ST
France