Re: [ST] Shock suggestion

Steve,

MCN had a short article on Hagon Shocks in April 2003.  Shock prices
were approx. $390 with preload and damping adj.  Fork Springs were $56 a
pair.
They said the setup on a M900 worked very well and a year later still no
complaints.

Worth looking into esp. if $$ are a little tight.  Someone in New
England, Conn maybe, does have them here in the US.

Dave Bardell
01 ST
Millerstown, PA