[ST] TRIUMPH LEATHER SPORT JEANS FOR SALE

I have two pair of Triumph Leather Sport Jeans for sale, and will sell
them separately. One pair is US size 34, the other is US size 46.
Both pair are in exc. condition. No rips, tears, scrapes, damage, etc.
All zippers are in perfect working order.
They are constructed with 1.2 mm cowhide, removable hard cup inserts in
the knees, double leather panels in the seat and knee area, stretch
Kevlar panels, hip padding, velcro for attaching knee sliders, and each
have a FULL CIRCUMFERENCE waist zipper to securely attach your jacket.
Great foe track days, etc.
They retailed for $300 each. I am selling them for $150.00 each, which
includes insured, ground U.P.S. to the lower 48 states.
Feel free to email me if there are any questions.
Thanks,
Ira
parisphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx