Re: [ST] Why Synthetic Oil?

Garry,

Thanks for sharing the analysis results!

I switched to 20w50 Amsoil at the last change, almost 3K mi. ago.  Just
about to drain & refill, but I was having second thoughts about using
their 10w40 this time.  Your results seem to indicate staying with the
20w50, to preserve the minimum upper viscosity near oil change time.

Did the analysis reveal anything further?  Will you stay with the heavier
oil during the colder months?

Mike