Re: [ST] Temperatures

This is precisely how my RS operates.

I've considered using Water Wetter, which purportedly reduces operating
temperature by 10%, on average.  A Triumph mechanic told me that while the
reduction in the high end temperature would be desirable, reducing the
normal operating temperature (185 F. for mine) might not be.
Additionally, the ignition and fuel mix sensors might be skewed by the
temperature reduction, he offered.  Any first-hand experience on this?