Re: [ST] Temperatures

I put it in mine recently.  It may be reducing the highest temps, it's
impossible to repeat conditions in traffic for a accurate test.  It has
not reduced the low temps; the thermostat controls that.  Mine will run
at 180 indicated, given the chance and that hasn't changed.

Mike Montville wrote:

>This is precisely how my RS operates.
>
>I've considered using Water Wetter, which purportedly reduces operating
>temperature by 10%, on average.  A Triumph mechanic told me that while the
>reduction in the high end temperature would be desirable, reducing the
>normal operating temperature (185 F. for mine) might not be.
>Additionally, the ignition and fuel mix sensors might be skewed by the
>temperature reduction, he offered.  Any first-hand experience on this?

- --
John Albright
'02 RS
Chattanooga