Re: [ST] Temperatures

Hello, Mike Montville,

While the upper limit on cooling is determined by capacity, outside temp, radiator size, etc...,
the lower limit is controlled by the thermostat.   Unless you are not generating enough heat to
open the thermostat.    (  dream on :)  ).

Hope his helps.

Todd
Pensacola, FL

01 Sprint ST BRG
Matching Bags

not maching although they do well at 130 :)

>This is precisely how my RS operates.
>
>I've considered using Water Wetter, which purportedly reduces operating
>temperature by 10, on average.  A Triumph mechanic told me that while the
>reduction in the high end temperature would be desirable, reducing the
>normal operating temperature (185 F. for mine) might not be.
>Additionally, the ignition and fuel mix sensors might be skewed by the
>temperature reduction, he offered.  Any first-hand experience on this?
>

>>  *   *
>> >      The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by Jack Lilley Ltd.
>> >          http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/lilley for more info
>> >

>> --
>> John Albright
>> '02 RS
>> Chattanooga
>> C-RATs Pack Leader

>> *   *
>>       The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by Jack Lilley Ltd.
>>           http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/lilley for more info

Best regards.
Centaurious
centaurious@xxxxxxxxx