Re: [ST] Galena Raid

<<
OK, I am starting to get a little worried.  I am still trying to get a hold
of Jim to see what, if anything, I need to do to get registered for the
Galena Raid this weekend.  We already have our hotel room book at the
Chestnut Mountain Resort and plans are in place for the trip out there, but
I don't want to get there and have someone tell us we can't participate.
(snip)
Eric Mann
RAT Member #117196

I can't tell you how they'll respond when you arrive, but I did pick up a
flyer for this very Raid at my local Triumph dealer here in St Louis.  The
registration card states "Reservations Required for RAT Events!  Space
Limited!"  The event fee is $50 for RAT members, $70 for non-RAT members,
but if you'd like to join RAT it's $30.  There's something wrong with that
math to me, but that's just me.  The required info on the card is Name,
Address and E-Mail.  Send to:
Triumph Motorcycles America, LTD
Attn: RAT/Jim Callahan
385 Walt Sanders Memorial Dr
Suite #100
Newnan, GA 30265

Pre-registrations must be recieved before 9/2/03
Hightlights shown on flyer:
FRIDAY
Truimph Demo Ride at Chestnut Moutain Restort
Friday RAT Pack Rides
Registration at the Alpine Slide at Chestnut Hill
Friday night Reception Party at the Alpine Slide
- -BBQ Dinner included & DJ Hosted by RAT

SAT
Assorted RAT rides for varying interests
Triumph Poker Run to benifit EMT Charity
Bike Concourse
Demo rides
Pack Dinner Banquet
RAT Raffles & Event Award Presentation
Live music featuring "These Daze" Band

SUN
Sindt Motorsports Charity Breakfast Ride

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen